- Christiane Seidel (actress, Boardwalk Empire, Tu & Eu)
- Anthony Drazan (director, Hurlyburly, Imaginary Crimes)
- TJ English (author, The Westies, Paddy Whacked)
- John Duddy (actor, former Irish Middleweight Boxing Champion)
- Zina Wilde (actress, Friends with Benefits)
- Danielle Paige (author, Dorothy Must Die)
- Giada Valenti (Italian singer/songwriter)
- John McDonagh (host, Radio Free Erieann, WBAI 99.5 fm);
THE WRITERS AFTERLIFE, by native New Yorker playwright/novelist Vetere, is the hilarious and triumphant tale of a writer given one last chance to realize his lifelong dream—after he dies. Publishers Weekly raves, “In this utterly unique story, novelist Vetere unfolds a caper of inter-dimensional scope. The scenes taking place in the afterlife are written with classic magic-realist gusto.” Playwright Israel Horovitz says, “Vetere is a man with a writer’s soul.” And author Adriana Trigiani (The Shoemaker’s Wife) calls THE WRITERS AFTERLIFE “an original, hilarious and poignant tale of second chances and the triumph of the creative spirit."
LIGHT OF THE DIDDICOY, author Loingsigh’s debut novel, is the riveting and immersive saga of an Irish gang on the Brooklyn waterfront in the early part of the twentieth century, told through the eyes of young newcomer Liam Garrity. Kirkus Reviews says LIGHT OF THE DIDDICOY “rings with passion and pain.” Foreword Reviews notes, “The dark and compelling Irish American gang lifestyle of early 1900s Brooklyn pulses through this sharp, hardboiled drama.” And famed Irish-American author and actor Malachy McCourt, raves, “LIGHT OF THE DIDDICOY is an amazing series of literary leaps from terra firma into the stratosphere above. Don’t leave the store without this book.”
Le Poisson Rouge: 158 Bleecker Street | NYC | 212-505-FISH | lepoissonrouge.com
Admission is free. Reservations recommended. RSVP: email@example.com
Three Rooms Press books are distributed by PGW/Perseus.